Monday, September 7, 2020

your essay and your HACK TO SCHOOL video

Hi All,
I hope you're enjoying your three-day weekend! I also hope you're making progress on your essays and your Hack to School video.

Please publish your essay on your blog with the title: ESSAY 1: ARGUMENT

Please publish your video on your blog with the title: HACK TO SCHOOL VIDEO

Please make sure both are visible on your blog by 5:00 P.M. (in about 3.5 hours). 

There are lots of ways to review the material and these assignments on the course blogs: text, videos, and even recordings of last week's Zoom meetings. If you still need help or have any questions, please comment to this post, send me an email, or let's jump on Zoom together. No need to fall behind or get frustrated.  You got this.  I look forward to seeing what you create!

Best,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...