Thursday, November 5, 2020

november 5

[for your MOM: "How long can I feel an itch without scratching?"]

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tune: "I Know But I Don't Know" by Blondie]
How does uncertainty make you feel?  Do you think uncertainty is somehow inherently bad or good, or do the stories we tell ourselves about it make it so?  We are all navigating uncertainty, so please feel free to contribute today's journal entry as a comment to this post.

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Speaking of uncertainty, have you done everything you can to support your success in this course? Check out the Work Product page and make sure your blog is up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...