Monday, November 9, 2020

scheduling chaos

Hi there!

So far (it feels like) I've received approximately 57,492 emails from students about today's rescheduled classes. Seriously, I understand that many of you either didn't get the schedule change (in which case, shame on you for not reading the course blog) or you had a conflict with another class. 

Not to worry. Here are some options: 1) If it works in your schedule, you can join a class tomorrow (Tuesday) using the login information on our Zoom Meetings page; 2) I will host our usual time on Wednesday (with no obligation to you, and all due respect to veterans); or 3) Schedule a personal Zoom with me via the link on our course blog.

All the best,
Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...