Monday, December 14, 2020

december 14

For your MOM: Sit down. Close your eyes. Breathe. Feel... fantastic. Send others a wish to feel that way too.

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tune: "I Feel Pretty" by Leonard Bernstein & Stephen Sondheim, from the musical West Side Story, which is an adaptation of Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare. English literature and remix culture. So there.]

This morning my wife gave me a haircut - I haven't been to a barber since the pandemic started - and I feel like a million bucks. What do you do to make yourself feel better? Work out? An extra long shower? Makeup? A special outfit? Please explain.

-OR- 

Choose your own topic.

AGENDA:

1. Journal
2. Check in
3. Wrap up (including a preview of this week's zoom meetings)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...