Sunday, November 1, 2020

Welcome to Week 12!

Hi All,

I hope that Wellness Week gave you a chance to recharge your batteries and restore your momentum as we begin the second half of the semester.  Please remember to check the blog each day, write in your journal each day, and publish your three journal entries and a minimum three blog posts by this Wednesday, November 4. (It's been almost three weeks since I last posted scores on AERIES, but I didn't want to hassle you during Wellness Week).

This week we will dive back into Les Misérables, and you will begin working on your Literature Analysis. 

See you soon!

Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...