Thursday, December 17, 2020

update: spring semester

The school district has just announced that we will continue distance learning until at least March 1st. 

As I mentioned on Zoom yesterday and today, I will be leading the SMJUHSD Open-Source Learning Academy beginning in January. This blog will remain online, your blogs are yours forever, and you will still be able to reach me via email and my Zoom calendar. However, I will no longer be teaching the English 3 course. Your teacher will be Ms. Guiremand, and the course will likely migrate to Canvas for the spring semester.

I wish everyone a healthy break and Happy Holidays - please feel free to stay in touch.

Best, Dr. Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the win(ter break)

" Why should I do this? He's not even gonna be our teacher next year! " Yeah. And I'm not getting paid to post this on Chr...